Welcome to Spirit of D15
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Spirit of D15's Website.
Spirit of D15
is located at:
Flat 11 Hilltop Court, Brooklands Road , Manchester - M8 4JH, United Kingdom
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Spirit of D15's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
To use the Spirit of D15 website you must be at least 13 years of age.
Unless otherwise stated, Spirit of D15 and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on Spirit of D15. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://spiritofd15.co.uk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://spiritofd15.co.uk
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://spiritofd15.co.uk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://spiritofd15.co.uk
- Redistribute content from Spirit of D15 (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
User-created Content (e.g. Profile and Messages)
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data in areas of the website. Spirit of D15 does not screen, edit, publish or review user-created content prior to their appearance on the website and do not reflect the views or opinions of Spirit of D15, its agents or affiliates. User-created content reflects the views and opinions of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Spirit of D15 shall not be responsible or liable for user-created content or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Spirit of D15 reserves the right to monitor all user-created content and to remove any user-created content which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post content on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The content does not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The content does not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The content will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Spirit of D15 a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce,
edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your content in any and all forms, formats or media.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.